Measurement: SR-9009 15MG – 60 Capsules
RESEARCH NOTES ON: SR9009 has shown some potential benefits in preclinical studies, it’s crucial to emphasize that the compound is not approved for human use, and its safety and efficacy in humans are not fully established. The information provided below is based on available studies up to September 2021
Potential benefits suggested in some preclinical studies include:
- Improved endurance: SR9009 has been found to increase exercise capacity and endurance in animal models, potentially by enhancing mitochondrial function in skeletal muscles (source: A2-agonist improves running endurance in mice, Woldt E et al., Cell Metabolism, 2013).
- Enhanced metabolic activity: Some studies indicate that SR9009 may increase the metabolic rate, leading to greater energy expenditure, improved glucose utilization, and fat burning. This may be helpful in managing obesity and related metabolic disorders (source: Rev-erbα modulates skeletal muscle oxidative capacity by regulating mitochondrial biogenesis and autophagy, Woldt E et al., Nature Medicine, 2013).
- Potential treatment for metabolic diseases: Preclinical studies have shown that SR9009 has the potential to ameliorate various metabolic disorders, including obesity and type 2 diabetes, by regulating lipid and glucose metabolism (source: Rev-erb-α modulates skeletal muscle oxidative capacity by regulating mitochondrial biogenesis and autophagy, Woldt E et al., Nature Medicine, 2013).
- Muscle preservation: In certain animal studies, SR9009 has been associated with the preservation of muscle mass, which could be beneficial during periods of calorie restriction or muscle wasting conditions (source: A2-agonist improves running endurance in mice, Woldt E et al., Cell Metabolism, 2013).
- Potential impact on sleep patterns: SR9009’s influence on circadian rhythms may affect sleep patterns in animal models. Some studies have suggested that it may improve sleep quality and regulate sleep-wake cycles (source: A circadian gene expression atlas in mammals: Implications for biology and medicine, Zhang R et al., Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 2014).
Please note that the studies mentioned above were conducted on animal models, and the results may not directly translate to human effects. As with any experimental compound, the safety and efficacy of SR9009 in humans remain uncertain. Additionally, the compound’s use in athletic competitions is considered doping, as it is not approved for human use.
THIS PRODUCT IS APPROVED FOR RESEARCH ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE USED AS A SUPPLMENT.